Wilhelm H. Kullmann founded the WIKUS saw factory in Spangenberg back in 1958. Today, the name WIKUS stands for maximum precision, quality and performance. Our family business has made a name for itself all over the world with these values.
Customer satisfaction always comes first for us. For this reason, our products and technologies are developed and manufactured in Germany on the basis of the highest standards for quality.
WIKUS band saw blades represent highest precision and productivity. Users from all around the world trust in our intelligent tool solutions. All around the world WIKUS customers profit from our personal, comprehensive advisory service and our competent technical support. On site we support you individually as regards choice and application of WIKUS band saw blades. Our target is that you achieve the best possible results with our high-tech products.
The all-purpose band saw blade for medium and large cross-sections
• All metals up to 1000 N/mm²
• Single, layer and bundle cutting
• Less blade exchanges due to wide application range
• Consistant high blade-life
• Calculable measurements thanks to straight cuts
• M42 tooth edge with positive rake angle
• Variable tooth pitch and standard set
The high performing band saw blade
• High cutting rate, also continuous operation in industrial production
• All metals with a tensile strength up to 1000 N/mm²
• Short cutting time, lower cutting forces and smoother running
• Fewer blade changes due to increased blade-life
• Ground contour with specially matched tooth pitch
• M42 cutting edge with extra positive rake angle
• Special set for optimal chip division
The low-cost band saw blade for starters with great features
• All steels and non-ferrous metals
• Solid material
• Low-cost carbide-tipped band saw blade for manifold use
• Low finishing thanks to good surface quality
• Usable also for machines without carbide-package
• Innovative tooth geometry
• Proven carbide cutting material
WIKUS-Sägenfabrik Wilhelm H. Kullmann GmbH & Co. KG
Melsunger Str. 30
Phone: +49 5663 500-0
Fax: +49 5663 500-57
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.